- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Constipation / Diarrhoea /
- Cramps in the legs
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Groin pain / round ligament pain
- Mood swings
- Oedema (moderate swelling of the ankles and hands)
- Symphysis Pubis Disorder (SPD) or Pelvic Disorder Syndrome (PDS)
- Morning sickness
- Reflexology offers a safe, effective and non-invasive answer to almost all conditions that might appear during pregnancy. Reflexology helps to a great extent with the presentation of symptoms and treatment when conditions and symptoms might appear. Pregnancy should never be considered to be an ailment or a burden.
- Pregnancy is a very special time in a woman’s life! One where symptoms and conditions are only waiting for the best scenario to appear. It’s a long period, sometimes tedious and often tiring. It’s involves having emotions, fear, responsibilities, anxiety and stress is among the many feelings a woman might experience during her pregnancy.
A lot of effort and time has been put into educating the mother in order to have a safe and enjoyable pregnancy, and to create the best environment for a safe and successful birth.
Being pregnant is one of the most special times in a woman’s life. Hormonal changes occur which provoke alterations in many physiological functions. Reflexology can help to restore homeostasis most of the time. Treating conditions, alleviating and stimulating, the whole body, mind and spirit.
I’m always here to help you call me for a free phone consultation