It’s time to do some spring cleaning! Besides cleaning out your attic, closets, garage, and yard … don’t forget about cleansing your body too. Today’s blog is the final one in a six-part series on cleanses.
What is an Ionic Foot Spa?
It's a 30-minute session that helps detoxify your body. It’s no more complicated than immersing your feet in a bath to reap the benefits of detoxing one’s body and promoting overall well-being. Today we are exposed to more toxins in the environment as ever before. With the vast array of pesticides, herbicides, additives, preservatives, and chemicals that pervade our water, air and food, the body can become bombarded and overloaded with toxins. These toxins and chemicals get stored in our joints, organs, arteries, nerves and tissues, disrupting their function and creating an environment for disease, allergies and immune system breakdowns. An ionic cleanse foot spa provides a thorough and efficient way to detoxify the body of these wastes, helping you to maintain high energy levels and long term wellness.
How does it work?
The foot spa generates a stream of positive and negative ions, or charged atoms, which attract and attach themselves to oppositely charged toxic particles. It cleanses our cells and charges them up as if they were tiny batteries. Some of you will immediately feel more energy immediately, while others will feel their energy increasing over time. Through osmosis, toxins are drawn out of the body through the 2,000 pores in our fee. Over the course of a thirty-minute session, the water in the foot spa will change from clear to something else. The toxins gathering in the foot spa water is only about 10% of the total detox that is occurring; the remaining 90% happens in your body up to several days after treatment.
How does it help?
The benefits of receiving an ionic foot spa are numerous. They include, but are not limited to:
- Increasing energy and vitality;
- Reduces stress;
- Normalizes blood pressure;
- Improves circulation;
- Offers pain relief;
- Reduces inflammation;
- Alleviates joint pain.
Many people with pain, edema, gout and swollen or deteriorating joints report considerable symptomatic relief after experiencing an ionic foot spa session. It is important to note that this treatment does not heal or cure any disease or condition. Rather it’s a valuable way of assisting the body to detoxify different organs and tissues, which may aid the healing process, and improve your quality of life.
Each session takes 30 minutes. As with any method of detoxification, it may often take several sessions to obtain the best results.
Have questions? Simply reach out to me at Step Forward to Better Health.
I acknowledge that this image is borrowed from Top 5 Ionic Foots Spas of 2017 on May 22, 2017. Thank you!